Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Exploding Hearts - KBOO Radio Show



BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Enough masturbatory verbosity!

Without further ado, here is the live KBOO Radio set by the Exploding Hearts:


The Exploding Hearts - Modern Kicks


The Exploding Hearts - Busy Signals


The Exploding Hearts - I'm a Pretender


The Exploding Hearts - Jailbird


The Exploding Hearts - Still Crazy


The Exploding Hearts - Walking Out on Love (Paul Collins Beat)


The Exploding Hearts - So Bored (Waste of Time)


The Exploding Hearts - Your Shadow


The Exploding Hearts - My Mind's Eye (Small Faces)


The Exploding Hearts - Thorns in Roses


The guy with the gruff voice between (and, unfortunately, during) songs is King Louie.

P.S. I haven't updated in a while because I've been really busy fucking up my life.

1 comment:

China said...

How on earth did you find this? Terry played with a wah pedal, so it must have been from before their album came out. What a prize this is.

Keep this blog going - I love your few posts!